Westminster has partnered with Smart Aid to assist in handling our financial aid process. We will begin accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year on January 1, 2018. Smart Aid provides a data-driven, supported, objective calculation of how much a family can afford to pay towards the education of their children. Smart's comprehensive analysis is unbiased and identifies what a parent's financial commitment to private education can and should be. Joining Smart Aid provides Westminster an effective and fair way to allocate financial aid monies. New applicants to Westminster should contact Leslie Parker, Director of Admissions, prior to applying for financial aid.
Eligible Grades1st - 12th Grade
Smart Aid Fees
- Processing Fee (required): $35
- Parent Report Fee (optional): $8 **This report does not display recommendations for tuition aid.**
Required Supporting DocumentationApplications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Prior year W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Prior year filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Prior year filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
Submitting DocumentationApplication IDs must be included on all documents. Failure to include your ID will delay processing of your application.
- Direct Upload: www.smartaidforparents.com (login with your username and password)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (732)-862-1331
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Phone Support: (800)-360-8027