Westminster has partnered with Smart Tuition Aid to assist in handling our financial aid process for the 2017-18 school year. Smart Tuition Aid provides a data-driven, supported, objective calculation of how much a family can afford to pay towards the education of their children. Smart's comprehensive analysis is unbiased and identifies what a parent's financial commitment to private education can and should be. Joining Smart Tuition Aid provides Westminster an effective and fair way to allocate financial aid monies.
Eligible Grades1st - 12th Grade
Smart Aid Fees
- Processing Fee (required): $35
- Parent Report Fee (optional): $8 **This report does not display recommendations for tuition aid.**
Required Supporting DocumentationApplications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Prior year W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Prior year filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Prior year filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
Submitting DocumentationApplication IDs must be included on all documents. Failure to include your ID will delay processing of your application.
- Direct Upload: www.smartaidforparents.com (login with your username and password)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (732)-862-1331
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Support: (800)-360-8027